- RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with headquarters at ul. Szubińska 10 89-210 Łabiszyn, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000453738, for which the registration files are kept by the DISTRICT COURT IN BYDGOSZCZ, XIII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL REGISTER is the administrator of personal data with whom the website user can contact regarding the processing of his data personal via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address: ul. Szubińska 10 89-210 Łabiszyn.
- RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. exercise due diligence to ensure due protection of personal data, in particular, it applies the organizational and legal measures required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on the protection of personal data, hereinafter the “GDPR”).
- RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. the following personal data – identification data, including name, phone number, email address.
Providing the above data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to send a question via the contact form available on the website and to service the abovementioned queries by answering or sending commercial information by electronic means for direct marketing of RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Personal data provided by the website user will be processed by RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. for the following purposes:
- in order to provide services electronically, consisting in sending a question via the contact form available on the website and servicing the abovementioned queries by answering (art.6 par.1 lit.a) GDPR);
- for direct marketing of own products and services, which is the legitimate interest of RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. (art.6 par.1 lit.f) GDPR).
- The website user’s personal data may be transferred to entities providing IT services to RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., including entities operating ICT systems or providing ICT tools RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k., with all guarantees ensuring the security of personal data provided.
Personal data will be processed by RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. for the following period:
- for the time necessary to service and respond to a given query sent via the contact form;
- after withdrawing consent to receive commercial information by electronic means or raising an objection to data processing on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- The website user has the following rights related to data processing by RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- the right to access your data
- correcting data when it is incorrect,
- requests to delete data,
- requests to limit data processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- object to data processing
- lodging a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection regarding processing by RAWICOM Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. personal data not in accordance with applicable law.
- The website user’s personal data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.
- The website user’s personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.